Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You might consider....

sending me to the nut-house...... I am so in love with the simplicity and good looks of the xl bowling bag. The wonderful thing about this pattern is that it is so easily changeable when it comes to yarn. What yarn you use determens(?) the size of the bag.

I am working on a black/grey one for my MIL as a christmasgift, I have started a small (even smaller than the pink) for my daughters cabbage patch doll in odds and ends from my feltingyarnstash...








and I am thinking about how I can make it even smaller... So I am considering knitting one on 2,5 mm needles with lacewool...




Now, does that not qualify for a little trip to the nut-house?
I am so hooked on knitting that bag that I have had to give myself a time out so I can get two of the three pairs of socks that I also have on the needles done. One pair was finished last night, and I hope to get lots of work done on the second pair tonight.

4 comments:

Sheknits said...

Silja-
Ummm the room nexot to me here, room 102, has really lvely views of the gardens. It's not such a bad place and I would be so happy to have someone to knit bags with!!!!!!
Oh, i have to go now, it's time for group therapy (but its great because you get to bring your knitting)
;)
Sharon

Sheknits said...

Now I'm afraid, sicne we have people from all over the place here, that some of you won't understand that I'm joking...yes?Does it tanslate even if English isn't your first language?
Sharon

Marit said...

"lol" Don't be afraid, but make room for me too :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon; save me that room! *jumping on the next plane*

and sweetie; you worry to much! *hugs*