Monday, September 24, 2007

Sunflower Wristlet

I need to take a better photo of my felted wristlet in daylight but I couldn't wait to share my latest She-Knits creation:

Pattern: She-Knits Loop in a Loop Sunflower Bag
Yarn: Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky (85% wool, 15% alpaca) and scraps for the embroidery
Needles: Size US13 9mm
Modifications: the sunflower seeds made from French knots
For: Christmas gift for cousin Charlotte aged 4






This bag has an ingenious construction and the felted bag has a wonderful round shape. I especially enjoyed doing the embroidery and I'm looking forward to making more She-Knits flower patterns!

Edited to add better photos.

2 comments:

Sheknits said...

Jo-
All I can say is I am smitten. My 14 year old daughter was even oohing and ahhing....it looks so good in blue!!!!

Marit said...

Beautiful!