Saturday, September 22, 2007

Loving my XL Bowling Bag


Here is my XL Bowling Bag post-felting. I love it! It's so big and roomy and is going to be the perfect go-to-work bag for me. I'm almost looking forward to Monday so I can use it. It's sturdy and strong enough to carry around all my scientisty papers but soft and smooshy enough to make a nice pillow to have a nap on if I get tired on the train.

Project Notes: I used Brown Sheep Company Burly Spun in Wild Oak and Oatmeal, and Lambs Pride Bulky Winter Blue. Five stars from me - thanks She-Knits!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That looks great! I can't wait to start my bag tomorrow :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!

Sheknits said...

WONDERFUL...I have forgotten is it for you? I just want to hug it...I know I know...)I am going to post my newest today- we used similar colors in a different way.

Pam said...

Love the the colors, I have this same pattern and planned to do it in a med-dark grey and slate blue for accents. I can't wait to start but first I must get a grip on my holiday knitting first.