Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ok! Now it is my turn!




Hello! I’m cetes!
I’m 25 years old and live in Norway. You have to excuse my English it’s become pretty rusty… I’ll try as good as I can :)
I started to knit on the XL bag yesterday, and I’m loving it, I’m finished with the bottom and have started on the body! I knit with Trysil garn: Iglo, grey body and nature-white pocket, I’ve not decided if the handles should be grey, dark grey or nature-white yet, but it will come to me ;) I’ll try to post some pictures soon.

A big + because it seems to grow pretty fast, because I really hope that this bag will be this year Christmas present (for the ladies ;)



 
   


2 comments:

Sheknits said...

I would love to see the pictures! I think any of those choices for the handles are good as long as the color for the nadle sis differnt then the color of the the top stips of the bag. Make sure you check the side bar of this blog for the pattern error that is some peoples XL Bowling Bag pattern. Aslos, make sure that your white yarn is feltable as sometimes some light colored yarn is treated with bleach and won't felt...do a test swatch if you can.
Velkkomen cetes!

cetes said...

Takk! :D

Thanks for tip, I'll check the white yarns ability to felt!

I have marked the error :)

I'll try to post some pictures tonight! (Norwegian time ;)