Thursday, September 20, 2007

XL bowling bag times two.







I have started both of the bowling bags I was going to knit. One is almost done and one is just started. The pink one is for my daughter and the black will be a christmasgift for my MIL. I really love this pattern. It is so simple and nice to knit! The pink one is in double Østlandsgarn and the black one in double Iglo yarn (both norwegian yarns). The pink is knitted on 7 mm needles and the black on 10 mm needles.



- Silja @ www.silja-devine.com

4 comments:

Sheknits said...

Love love the pink...what a lucky girl. So what do you imagine the finished measurements will be and do you make the straps long enough to wear on the shoulder?

Valerie said...

Woah, you're a super quick knitter! I can't wait to get my yarn so I can start my bags. How old is your daughter? Mine is 7 & thinks everything I knit should be for her!

Anonymous said...

Sharon; I will knit it just a the pattern tells. That way she can wear it over her shoulder. She cant wait for it to be done so she can wear it to knidergarten so all the other girls can see.

Valerie; my daugher i 3,5 years old.

Kiwi Jo said...

I love the pink one too!