Sunday, September 23, 2007

A dash of pink.








Ok… a BIG dash of pink. I finished the Pink Bowling Bag for my daughter. She loves it, I love it. I migt have to make one in this yarn for my self too. I just love this pattern. It is so userfriendly if you know what I mean.









Stats
yarn: Østlandsgarn from Gjestal
pattern: XL bowling bag from She-knits for knitters.
Needles: 7 mm and 6 mm.
Information: I used double østlandsgarn and 7 mm needles on everything except the bagstrips, on them I knitted with one thread and 6 mm.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute cute cute!!!!!! Oh, and I like the bag too! LOL!

Sheknits said...

Love it all!!

Kiwi Jo said...

An adorable bag for an adorable little girl. I just love the photo of her being a big girl with her bag and doll's pram.

YarnThing said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! SO CUTE!!!

Marly!