Monday, September 17, 2007

My not so big Big Bag.


My not so big Big Bag is finished. I love how it turned out! My mom has her brithday today, so she will get it as a present. Actually I wanted to keep it for myself, but if there is one more person that deserves a beauty like this it is my mom.


Stats
yarn: Double Finull (about 30-40 grams of each color)
pattern: Big Bag from She-knits for knitters.
Needles: 7mm circulars and dpns
Size: 25 cm tall (without the straps) and 15 cm in diameter.















3 comments:

Sheknits said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, and another Bagcild for me to see!! It looks very brown and rosey, is that right? Sometimes hard to see colors on the computer. I, of course, also LOVE that fact that is it s daughter knitting for her Mom...something I wonder if I will EVER experience> Great job Silja.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Thanks :) THe colors are pinkishbrowns...

Kiwi Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom. I'm sure she will be thrilled with the bag - it's gorgeous!