Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am in love with this bag!

I started the pipes and braids bag a couple of days ago, and I can't believe how fast it is knitting up. I usually knit only socks, so knitting a bag was completely new to me. Oh, I am so in trouble now - a new addiction! Sharon, the directions are wonderful. If I can understand them, just about anybody can :-D I've knit the body of the bag, and am almost to the first piping on the upper part. Now I'm at work and keep trying to sneak in a row here and there. You know what I'll be doing tomorrow on my day off!

1 comment:

Sheknits said...

I am soooo pleased to hear that! I love that it is easy to follow...in the end you end up with a great piece of work that in my judgement doesn't look like a simple simple thing but rather a kind of sophisticated bag...if i don't say so myself. Keep enjoying -
Sharon