Friday, October 5, 2007

Completed Bag: Take 2

This is my 2nd time trying to post this, my computer ate my first attempt.


I finished and felted my XL Bowling Bag last night :-) Quite a big *issue* with it though: I only used Lambs Pride for the bag strips, I used this other wool form a mill in NH for the body, pocket and straps. The top strips are the only areas that felted properly. The strips felted, shrunk down, became sturdy, did everything they were supposed to do. The restof the bag hardly felted :-( It's ok though. I'll put in a base on the bottom of the bag to make it sturdy. This is for my Mom anyway, and she'lllove it just b/c it was made for her. She doesn't know how sturdy it's supposed to be anyway! LOL! I totally know that I'm supposed to use the same kind of yarn for the entire project, I've learned that lesson the hard way already, but I figuredit may work out this time... Oh well. I still like it :-)
OK, Blogger wont upload my pic, but if you're on Ravelry you can see it there. I'm Valink on Ravelry. I'll be back after work to try the pic again.

No comments: