Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Its been a bit...heeerrreees (another) Melly

Hi everybody- I finished, what I think will be my last Melly Bag to go to the boutique I sell out of. The nice thing is everytime one sells, and this is now the 5th one I have made for sale, I replace it with a new one with slightly different colors. I love Melly, and I am glad she sold but honestly 5 of them is ENOUGH, I am a little sick of her success....well, not really...however you knitters kow what I mean...how many times can you do the samey samey same.

Melly Black Light Gray



I have finished a new pattern of a wonderful bag that has slip stitching and cabling and texture and and and... unfortunately I can't show you as that is the rules when you submit a pattern for potential publication...so I am just a big tease. I am working on finishing up a pattern for a messenger/laptop bag which should be done soon.

Last think I wanted to show you was my Dream Floral bag, which I haven't written the pattern for it however if anyone is interested perhaps you should e-mail me privately and let me know.


Dream Floral for BC (1)

1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

I'm not surprised Melly is so popular. The new flowers design is very pretty :)